Welcome to Indian Spring Country Club Communities
Come for the lifestyle and stay for the memories!
The good life starts here at Indian Spring – one of Palm Beach County’s premier, private country clubs. Known for an active resort lifestyle and beautiful residential neighborhoods, you can settle into a golf and tennis community where warm friendships and unpretentious living thrive in the South Florida sun. From two championship golf courses and 26 Har-Tru™ tennis courts to our modern, 52,000-square-foot Clubhouse and state-of-the-art spa and fitness center, you’ll discover a world of privilege that most people only get to imagine. Indian Spring is a 1,900-home community on Woolbright Road at El Clair Ranch Road that features mostly single-family homes, pet friendly condos. The community, built in 1988, has two 18-hole golf courses, 26 tennis courts and a 52,000-square-foot clubhouse that can accommodate 450 diners.
Indian Spring Properties
Foreclosures / REO
- Aspen Glen Indian Springs
- High Ridge Estates Pompano Beach , Heron Bay Parkland
- Boca Teeca Ocean Breeze
- Camino Gardens
- CharlestonPlace Boca Raton - Boca Del Mar
- Coral Lakes
- Floral Lakes
- Indian Spring
- Lacuna Atlantic National
- Mizner Court Boca Raton
- Palm Isles West
- Boca Raton Camino Real Village
- Boca Raton Florida
- Boca Raton Old Floresta
- Boca Raton One Thousand Ocean Luxury Condos
- Boca Raton Palm Beach Farms
- Boca Raton Pointe 100 Townhomes
- Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach Casa Costa
- Deerfield Beac h, FL Waterways
- Deerfield Beach, FL Ocean Harbor
- Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Bermuda High Condos
- Lake Worth Affordable Homes
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Fort Lauderdale listings last updated Oct 24, 2020 7:27:pm.