Boca Teeca Ocean Breeze
Affordable condos in East Boca Raton 1 mile to Boca's beautiful beaches, FAU and downtown.
A Boca Raton taxing district has city support for buying a dilapidated golf course for $24 million, with plans to revitalize and re-brand it as “Boca National Golf Club.”
Talk of the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District — a taxing body independent of the city of Boca Raton — buying Ocean Breeze Golf Club, a 27-hole course near the Boca Teeca condominiums in the city’s north end, has been ongoing for nearly a year.
But the district made progress Tuesday with a nod from the Boca Raton city council.
The Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District, which owns and operates several parks in the city and its suburbs, shared plans to buy the 214-acre golf course, country club and hotel.
It will be renamed the “Boca National Golf Club,” and become a “public golf course with a private club atmosphere,” said Arthur Koski, the district’s attorney.
Boca Teeca Ocean Breeze Properties
- Aspen Glen Indian Springs
- High Ridge Estates Pompano Beach , Heron Bay Parkland
- Boca Teeca Ocean Breeze
- Camino Gardens
- CharlestonPlace Boca Raton - Boca Del Mar
- Coral Lakes
- Floral Lakes
- Indian Spring
- Lacuna Atlantic National
- Mizner Court Boca Raton
- Palm Isles West
- Boca Raton Camino Real Village
- Boca Raton Florida
- Boca Raton Old Floresta
- Boca Raton One Thousand Ocean Luxury Condos
- Boca Raton Palm Beach Farms
- Boca Raton Pointe 100 Townhomes
- Boynton Beach
- Boynton Beach Casa Costa
- Deerfield Beac h, FL Waterways
- Deerfield Beach, FL Ocean Harbor
- Delray Beach
- Delray Beach Bermuda High Condos
- Lake Worth Affordable Homes
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2022 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © 2022 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.